Speech of Youth Pledge




 Speech of Youth Pledge


Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

     Dear Mr. and Mrs. teachers and my friends that I love. Let us pray to the Almighty God for all his gifts.

   On today,  the 28th of October 2017 is the day of the Youth Pledge. In the past, Indonesian youth fought hard for the independence of the Republic of  Indonesian. They are willing to sacrifice their lives. They are united to reach the goal. I hope all of them can imitate the young men who have struggled for independence.

   As learners, we must study hard in order to achieve a bright future. It can also bring the name of the nation and the country. Come on guys, chase your dreams!  Believe me nothing is impossible in this world.
I apologize profusely when there is wrong word.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Drug and Food Label

Procedure Text (Beverage Recipe)

Berkenalan dengan Ekstrovert